Monday 28 March 2011

EVALUATION 2:How does your product represent particular social groups?

My product represents the youths in London. The target audience of my product is 15-21+ as they will be able to relate to my product the most. Characters in my product are dressed in clothing such as hoodies, trainers and bandanas and conform to the representation of youths in our society today. The music used within our product represents the life-style of youth as it is of a grime genre and is quite fast paced which illustrastes the rapid speed of our urban society. This genre music is also listened to and composed by youth. As a contrast my product is diverse as youths within it are from different ethnic backgrounds and are not predominantly black young males. The location I chose to film in subverts to the typical urban environment which is usually a deprieved built up estate our location is more modern built up area.

typical estate

our location

No comments:

Post a Comment